Well, some time has passed, and in that time, I have not done a lot of unique cooking. Sunday, I sat down with two healthy cookbooks. I marked many recipes and then to the grocery store and Fresh Market I went. My first cooking adventure of the week, baked chicken.
I know it looks simply amazing. I marinated, seasoned, and baked. I brushed in the middle, and in the end…it tasted just as good as it looked. I was so proud! It was not even dry. Since I just winged it, I can only give you the gist of how it was made.
1. Marinated for 24 hours in italian dressing. I use the dressing that you mix yourself.
2. Put in pan with all the dressing. Slit holes in the skin so the juices could get in there.
3. Sprinkled pepper and McCormick seasonings.
4. Baked in 375 degree oven for 1 hour.
5. Put thin layer of BBQ(light) on it. Sprinkle with McCormick seasonings.
6. Baked for another 15 minutes.
7. Enjoy grEATness!
Tonight’s adventure…shrimp scampi…scrummy-yummy-umptious.* I will post on that one asap.
wishing you a lifetime of paper rainbows…W
*scrummy-yummy-umptious is not an original word. Thank you T-Money of Louisiana.