I have goals in this life. My goals used to be complacent with this status quo. My goals have changed. And with my changing goals I am needing to organize my life. I need to organize my thoughts. Starting with this blog and its structure. So I am thinking about what purpose it serves now, what purpose I would like it to serve, and how it reflects the gal that I am.
1. I love reading all that is going on in your lives. I love your tidbits and pictures. It makes me smile and giggle that there are so many people out there that want to tell stories one day, one blurb, one blog at a time.
2. I love cooking. It ranks just under eating and sleep. I love carbs. I love chocolate. I love crawfish, shrimp, and crab oh my. I love cupcakes. I want to make people smile one cupcake at a time.
3. I love photobooths. I love that they come out in little strips, but more than that I love the idea that someone is deciding that they want that exact moment of their life captured on film. They want that exact smile captured on film.
4. I love bittie arts. I love the idea that you have a tiny little space to create something magical. I love that words become art. I love that font becomes art. I love the simplicity of a letter.
5. I have this desire to create something big. I plan on doing it. I don’t know what that big thing is, but gosh darn it. I will figure it out and I will do it.
So with that you have five days of blogs. And of course some lagniappe thrown in there. Sunday=my favorite topics from google reader. Monday=My food adventure. Tuesday=photos, screen shots, little moments of life caught visually. Wednesday=Bittie art. and Thursday=Adventures of the unprofessional, trying to make it big.
With all this said, no longer am I trying to give my blogs one word subjects. It just doesn’t work and it bothers me, and not that any of you care, but I am changing it. I can never remember the words I have used before. So decision made, the end.
With all this said, wishing you a lifetime of paper rainbows and smooth peanut butter. W the organized lil’ artichoke.