1. Halloween is my least favorite holiday.
2. Banana Republic is my favorite clothing store. Followed a close second by J.Crew. I can not afford either.
3. Today is pay-day. Thank goodness.
4. I so excited to hang out with old friends on Saturday.
5. My life has been in a holding pattern for years.
6. I think white cherry icees are the best things in the world.
7. I would love to get flowers for no reason at all, no sorry, no nothing, but just because I rock that hard.
8. Gray is my favorite color.
9. I am super pumped about projects I am working on right now (a) personal assistant marketing (b) cupcakery marketing (c) collaboration post cards
10. I have to go to the post office today.
11. Concert with my brother tonight.
12. I am so tired. I want to go back to bed.
13. I laughed out loud in my sleep twice. It was a funny dream, that or the boogie man was tickling me.
14. I couldn’t end the list on 13
16. So is Tristan Pettyman’s “Madly” Yeah I like bubbly chick music.
17. Something just fell off my bulletin board.
18. On my bulletin board I have(4) post-it notes, (3) pictures, (2) postcards I have received, (1) dead iPod,(1) auto cad scale set up cheat sheet, and (1) letterpress art that reads, “she believes in Magic.” Because I do.
19. On my desk I spy: a squirrel holding my ring, a calculator, organic lotion, aspirin, home-made magazine coaster, gold sequins bow tie, a rock, a wooden tape measurer, anti-bacterial hand wipes, lots of sharpies, and a note that says “don’t let you boat go by to the waterfall.” (don’t ask me, below that it says 18 days with a crown on the 18)
20. I believe that faith has brought us here and we should be together. I play it off but I’m dreaming of you. I keep my cool but I can’t. I try to say good-bye and I choke, try to walk away and I stumble, though I try to hide it, its clear my world crumbles when you are not here. — Yep I just sang to you. But just so you know I am not listening to Macy Gray. I am listening to Ben Taylor(son of the amazing James Taylor) cover Macy Gray’s “I try.”
21. Now I am listening to Brandi Carlile. ”I lite my secrets one by on. I put them all away when I am done. I would really love to hear your voice some time to close a little distance in my mind”
22. I will stop singing. I will leave you with this: This is your life. It may not be all that you hoped right now, but it is your life. Sometimes life is a smooth fall day full of bridges and cane fields, sometimes it is a donkey kick between your legs. But you have to create. You have to laugh. You have to love. You have to LIVE!